https://www.ccrroofing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/CCR-Questions-for-contractor.png 300 800 Tom Hickman https://www.ccrroofing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/logo-large-300x217.png Tom Hickman2020-12-14 08:00:512020-11-29 06:17:14Getting a New Commercial Roof? Questions for Your Contractor
Getting a New Commercial Roof? Questions for Your Contractor
If you’re in the market for a new commercial roof, the most important thing to consider is probably not the kind of roofing system you’ll get – it’s the contractor that will be doing the work. It’s critical that you select an experienced reliable contractor because the majority of issues after installation can be traced to problems with contractor workmanship.
Here are a few questions to ask when you’re evaluating contractors:
- How experienced are they with the system they’re proposing to install? Are they authorized and/or trained by the manufacturer?
- Can they provide references of completed projects that are comparable to the job being proposed?
- Can they discuss with you the condition of the current roof and what the potential challenges are? Do any substrate (e.g., insulation) components need to be replaced, and/or do other repairs need to be made?
- What is their safety record and what are their procedures for installing the roof safely – for their crew as well as the building occupants?
- What warranties are available from them in addition to any issued by the roof system manufacturer?
The long-term success of any roofing system ultimately falls on the installing roofing contractor and their application quality. When you choose Complete Commercial Roofing, we’ll answer all your questions to put your mind at ease. Reach out to us at 765-457-4848.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!